As an accomplished tech recruiter and entrepreneur, I share my experience on techrecruiting.io.
On this blog, I would like to introduce you to tech recruiting, share tips & tricks with you, and get you ready for your daily work in this exciting recruiting topic. Whether you're just starting out or have been a tech recruiter for many years, you'll find new ideas and exciting content that will help you get ahead.
Under the menu item Blog you will find various articles about the world of software development, explanations of individual tech positions, help for everyday work and know-how in active sourcing. The colors show you the categorization:
- Blue (Active Sourcing)
- Black (The World of Software Development)
- Yellow (Freelance Recruiting)
Under the menu item Glossary you will find an overview of technical terms from the tech and recruiting world that will help you better understand job ads, profiles and your field.
You are also welcome to contact me directly via LinkedIn. I am happy about every exchange on this topic. You can reach me here.
This blog is supported by Club of Code.
Club of Code provides a platform where software developers and companies come together via algorithms. This allows companies to reduce their cost-per-hire by up to 80%.
Why should you use Club of Code for your tech recruiting?
- You can offer unlimited developer jobs
- Your jobs are presented directly to suitable developers in the platform
- Your jobs are presented directly in the developer's everyday life
- You can directly approach job-seeking developers in the platform
- You pay none Commission on hiring
Post your jobs on Club of Code in a few minutes: